It is my pleasure to announce the official re-launch of PantherU.com! Founded in May 2009, PantherU is the unofficial fan website for the Milwaukee Panthers. However, we plan to include much more in the future of the site to bring in fans from all Horizon League schools. Take a look around, enjoy yourself. Here are some of the features we will have:
– Recruiting. Panther basketball recruits are featured in their own section, and we will follow their recruitment closely over the process to see where they’re at.
– Podcasts. This is a feature that will be coming later, but the fact of the matter is that Panther Athletics are very underrepresented in local sports talk radio. Expect the first podcast to be up by the end of next week.
– Comprehensive coverage. Using student beat writers, PantherU will aim to bring you the news and commentary that the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and UWMPanthers.com cannot or will not provide. Our goal is to have new and fresh material multiple times a day, so every time you log on is a new experience!
– Information. Students, fans, alumni, and the UWM community at large are not as familiar with Panther Athletics, traditions, and other things around the program as we’d like them to be. This website will allow students to get knowledgeable on all things Milwaukee Panthers. Slowly, this section of the site will be expanded even more than its current state.
– Forums. Panther fans are welcome to join the UWMFreak forum that PantherU members frequent. However, recently, we noticed the need for all team’s fans to have one forum to share their thoughts. Often, I find myself posting the same things or talking about the same subjects on multiple forums. Since PantherU will attempt to provide at least some coverage for other schools, we’ve decided to also launch a forum specifically for Horizon League sports fans to congregate and discuss college sports with each other. While it is not 100% finished, fans are more than welcome to register and begin discussion at the HoriZone, brought to you by PantherU!
Thank you, and we hope you become a loyal follower!
Filed under: Commentary, Horizon League, Milwaukee | Tagged: BU, Butler, Cleveland State, CSU, Detroit, fan website, Green Bay, Loyola, LUC, Milwaukee, PantherU, UDM, UIC, Uncategorized, UWGB, UWM, Valparaiso, Valpo, VU, Wright State, WSU, Youngstown State, YSU |