– Mark Lazerus of the NWI Times has word on Jay Harris’ preparation for the Valpo trip to Cancun.
– Andy Katz of ESPN.com discusses the fallout from Matt Brady and James Madison University’s failed lawsuit against Marist.
– The NCAA is banning schools from hiring search firms that hook them up with coaches if those firms also handle recruits. The Pump brothers look like a couple of the biggest names hit here. But let’s be honest, the Chump brothers were part of the ticket-scalping scandals at the Final Four in the early 2000’s as well as with the Kansas Jayhawks earlier this year.
– Colorado State AD Paul Kowalczyk had surgery to remove his cancerous prostate. Best wishes to the Captain of the Rams.
– Billy Donlon and Brian Gregory, the head coaches of the two D-I programs in Dayton, give their take on developing post players in the mid-major world to the Dayton Daily News.
– Tom Enlund continues his awesome work for the Journal-Sentinel, highlighting Milwaukee’s trip to Italy.
Filed under: Horizon League, Milwaukee, Valparaiso, Wright State | Tagged: Billy Donlon, Brian Gregory, Colorado State, Dayton Flyers, Homer Drew, Jay Harris, Milwaukee Panthers, Rob Jeter, UWM, Wright State |